Operation Welcome Home Program for Qualified Military Personnel
Bank of Cape Cod has partnered with MassHousing to provide a new program, designed for members of the military who may be eligible for a first-time homebuyers loan.
You have served your country, now this tool may help serve you in your dream of home ownership. Operation Welcome Home combines traditional, fixed-rate first mortgages with a zero-interest, deferred down payment and/or closing cost assistance loan option of up to 3 percent.
This is available exclusively for eligible first-time homebuyers who are purchasing a one- to three-unit property in Massachusetts and who are active duty military members; veterans who served honorably; members of the Reserves and National Guard and Gold Star Family members.
You have served your country. Now we hope our powerful, new mortgage product will server you to make the dream of home-ownership a reality.
Available exclusively to eligible first-time homebuyers who are purchasing a one to three-unit property in Massachusetts and who are active duty military members; Veterans who served honorably; members of the Reserves and National Guard; and Gold Star Family members.
- Competitive 30 year fixed-rate mortgage* with flexible credit and qualifying requirements.
- Up to 97% loan-to-value (LTV) first mortgage financing on single-family homes and condos.
- Non-spouse co-borrowers allowed.
- No residual income test used to qualify.
- Loan payments are made to MassHousing, a Boston-based, customer -focused service provider.
Find out why so many people are rediscovering local banking at its best at Bank of Cape Cod.
Contact one of our mortgage loan officers for more information.