Current Employment Opportunities
- Mortgage Loan Officer
Qualified candidates have a proven track record of success selling residential mortgages and an in-depth knowledge of secondary market and regulatory guidelines. The right candidates will possess the ability to self-source mortgage opportunities in Barnstable and/or Plymouth Counties.
- Credit Analyst 1
Bank of Cape Cod is looking for an energetic, detailed, committed individual to perform risk assessment analysis on new and existing commercial loan customers and to assist with various reporting and underwriting functions that are critical to the credit function.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Assisting with structuring and underwriting commercial loans for basic to moderately complex credits in adherence with the Bank’s policies and procedures as well as applicable banking regulations.
• Completing in depth analysis of the primary, secondary and tertiary sources of repayment for new and existing borrowers.
• Working with Loan Officers to collect all necessary information to complete the loan application.
• Recommending risk ratings for new and existing credits.
• Completing annual reviews and loan renewals for existing credits. Testing for financial covenant compliance.
• Assisting with pre-screening new loan applicants.
• Assisting in preparation of internal desk top evaluations for real estate.
• Acting as back-up for all job responsibilities assigned to the Credit Administrator.
• Acting as Secretary of the Bank’s Senior Loan Committee.
• Assisting with preparation of monthly and quarterly loan reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bank of Cape Cod is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, gender identity, veteran status or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Submit your Resume by e-mail: email@example.com
Submit your Resume by mail:
Bank of Cape Cod
1582 Iyannough Road
Hyannis, MA 02601
Or, use this convenient online contact form: