Term loans provide access to mid or long-term business financing to purchase equipment, buy a new building, acquire another company, or otherwise expand your operations. Our team of lenders will work with you to customize financing to meet your business needs.
Commercial mortgage loans are available to finance the purchase of land or existing commercial properties, renovation or expansion of existing facilities, or construction of commercial buildings. Our lenders will work with you to customize financing for you with varying rate, maturity and payment options.
Lines of Credit
A commercial line of credit provides short term borrowing to accommodate seasonal fluctuations or other working capital needs. Funds from the line can be accessed as often as needed and conveniently deposited into your business checking account. You only borrow what you need, when you need it.
Small Business Administration Lending
The Recovery Act of 2009 provided significant enhancements to all SBA lending programs, which make them very attractive alternatives. We offer a variety of commercial lending options through the following Small Business Administration programs: >> Click here to visit the SBA website
- SBA 504 provides financing for commercial real estate acquisition or expansion to support growth and job creation.
- SBA Guarantee Programs:
- SBA 7(a) features financing for commercial real estate acquisition or expansion; business acquisition; equipment purchase, etc.
- SBA Express offers commercial working capital lines of credit and term loans for business acquisition; equipment purchase, etc.
- Patriot Express is specially tailored for current or former U.S. military personnel or their spouses interested in business investment.
- Community Express is specially tailored to assist financing projects in certain disadvantaged communities.
- Export Express is specially tailored to provide financing for American exporters.